Cancer Cures Revealed That Slash Cost, Pain & Death?
A belief, no matter how unjustified, holds a powerful position in anyone’s mind. It is held without question or examination until the true believer is ready to question themselves.
Perhaps, the best day of my life, was the day I discovered that I could be:
- Wrong, Wrong, Wrong…
- Blind to what was in front of me,
- Close minded to evidence proving me wrong,
- My memory could make up stuff,
- And that I was cursed with blind spots,
- & How the Heck do you find your blind spots?
Once I became aware of some of the things I believed that were wrong, wrong, wrong, when I actually stopped and examined them, karma extracted its revenge…