Qigong, Tai Chi, and Dancing [Video
Qigong and Tai Chi plus Dancing [Video]
“The video below is beautifully done, and gives you a wonderful glimpse into what happens every morning in Chinese parks all around the world.
“If you are interested in Qigong and Tai Chi, then it’s worth the watch. The video is about 8 minutes long. Here are some of the highlights:
- At 1:15, a man is doing an unusual version of Single Whip.
- At 1:56 a man is enjoying Cloud Hands similar to the way that we do it.
- At 2:23 a group of elderly people are practicing Playing the Lute.
- At 3:05, there’s a guy who looks like he’s practicing Carrying The Moon!
- At 3:25 an elderly man is doing some beautiful Tai Chi Sword (Jian) work.
- At 4:11 the dancing begins! (I think this music is edited, but they typically have music.)
- At 5:48 a woman is…well…it looks like she’s slapping her butt!
- At 6:15 there’s a man leading a class, with some Westerners participating too.
- At 7:37 they begin to wave goodbye to us.”
Source: I’m Sifu Anthony Korahais and I help people young and old to discover the healing powers of Qigong and Tai Chi. My mission is to bring the secrets of these amazing arts out into the open, giving people the tools to heal themselves without drugs or surgery. I love sharing these amazing arts, especially with people who are fed up with conventional treatments that just aren’t working.
Many of the best programs for health and healing are:
- easy to do,
- cost little to nothing,
- stay with you for life
- provide peace…
Explore qigong, tai chi, and other forms of movement for yourself.
Be sure to Like Us and share with friends; because, a positive outlook helps your health and a negative outlook harms you… So share this information so we can help each other.