HealthAndHealingZipZap

What Does Wheat Free Do For Me?

What Does Wheat Free Do For Me?

What Does Wheat Free Do For Me?

Do you love bread?

A bit of advice I heard from Dr. Leonard Coldwell, you can eat almost anything 30% of the time if you use exceptional judgment the other 70%.  However, I would stay totally away from wheat and other glutens for 30 days or so minimum while you test life without our daily bread.

In this video or in Dr. Davis’s book Wheat Belly you will discover the wheat we eat ain’t what it used to be. Why it makes you fat and sick and more…

Next Page »

Related posts

*

*

Top